We Take Sides. It’s Our Job.
At Arnold & Bailey, our team of legal professionals is dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of our clients through aggressive, ethical and professional representation. We understand the unique challenges facing individuals and families in eastern West Virginia. By building strong relationships, we help our clients resolve their unique legal issues while pursuing outcomes that preserve their individual goals.
Helping You Achieve Your Legal Objectives
Our attorneys rely upon their broad legal experience to develop thoughtful, results-oriented legal strategies. No matter how contentious or serious the issue is, we will always devote the necessary resources to your case. By keeping you fully informed and guiding you toward a positive outcome, we strive to reduce the stress you feel every step of the way.
From our office in Charles Town, we have worked with individuals and families throughout Jefferson County facing a broad range of legal matters, including:
- Family law: Divorce, custody, legal separation and complex property division
- Criminal law: DUI and other misdemeanor and felony charges
- Personal injury: Motor vehicle accidents, premises liability and products liability cases
- Employment law: Discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour claims
- Civil rights violations: Excessive force, police misconduct and wrongful arrest claims
- Land use matters: Disputes surrounding homeowners association (HOA) issues
Trial-Tested Attorneys Protecting Your Rights And Interests
At Arnold & Bailey, we know that it is not enough to simply be someone’s attorney. Many of our clients look to us to serve as an adviser, guide and confidant when navigating the legal, financial and emotional challenges facing them. We are confident that we can offer you the information, understanding and representation you need to take the next step and start moving forward with your life.
To discuss your case during a confidential consultation, contact us at 304-930-5721 or complete our online contact form. In addition to appellate courts throughout the United States, our attorneys are licensed to practice in state and federal courts throughout West Virginia and in the District of Columbia.
Let Our Experienced Attorneys Provide The Trusted Guidance You Deserve