The Experience And Creativity To Help Achieve Your Legal Objectives
Our attorneys combine their personal and professional experiences to develop creative and aggressive legal strategies. Whether you are caught up in a difficult divorce or require a strong defense against criminal charges, we will devote our resources to empowering you to make difficult decisions, keeping you informed and guiding you toward a positive outcome.
Other common areas of practice we handle include:
- Family law, including divorce, custody, legal separation and complex property division
- Criminal law, including DUI and other misdemeanor and felony charges
- Personal injury, including car, truck, motorcycle and other motor vehicle accidents
- Employment law, including discrimination, retaliation and wage and hour claims
- Civil rights, including, excessive force, police misconduct and wrongful arrest claims
- Land use, including homeowners association disputes
We understand that for many people, any legal dispute, whether simple or complex, is a cause for concern. More than just your lawyers, we will guide and counsel you while providing legal advice at every step. Having worked with clients from all walks of life facing a wide variety of legal issues, we are confident that we can offer you the information, understanding and representation you need to take the next step and start moving forward with your life.
Trial-Tested Attorneys Protecting Your Rights And Interests
To discuss your case during a confidential consultation, contact us at our Charles Town, West Virginia, law office. We are licensed to practice in state and federal courts throughout West Virginia, and in the District of Columbia, as well as various appellate courts throughout the United States.
Call us at 304-930-5721 or complete and submit our online contact form to schedule your appointment.