Experienced. Understanding. Successful.
Christopher P. Stroech, Esq. joined Arnold & Bailey, PLLC in October, 2005. Previously, he was an Associate with the Law Office of Richard L. Douglas, in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Upon Mr. Douglas' retirement, Mr. Stroech assumed responsibility for the remaining cases and merged with Arnold & Bailey, PLLC.
Mr. Stroech's practice areas include general civil litigation, specializing in personal injury, contract, civil rights, land use, real estate and business litigation matters; homeowner association law; collection and simple estate planning; and criminal defense.
He received his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law in 2003, and graduated magna cum laude with bachelor degrees in Political Science and History from West Virginia University in 2000. He is graduate of Jefferson High School and resides in Shepherdstown, West Virginia.
Mr. Stroech is licensed to practice law in West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Homeowner Association Law
- Real Estate / Land Use Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Defense
- West Virginia, 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 2003
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia, 2003
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- District of Columbia, 2006
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- J.D. - 2003
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- B.A. - 2000
- Honors: magna cum laude
- HOA Collection Law Update, Eastern Panhandle Organization of HOAs, 09/01/2017
Honors and Awards
- Protector of the Potomac - Potomac Riverkeeper Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- West Virginia State Bar, 2004 to Present
- WV Eastern Panhandle Bar Foundation, Board Member, 01/2018 to Present
- Jefferson County Criminal Justice Board, Board Member, 01/2016 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Richard L. Douglas, PLLC, 2003 to 2005